Installation steps of the exhaust duct of the CIARRA range hood and the
installation of the air outlet cover
1. First of all, you need to install a check valve at the entrance of the public flue, and then tighten
the screw to fix the check valve. Of course, the function of the check valve is to prevent the
backflow of oil smoke, so whether it is the public flue of the exhaust pipe channel or the outdoor
perforated channel A check valve needs to be installed.
2. Then connect the exhaust pipe of the CIARRA range hood with the installed check valve. First,
place the exhaust pipe of the range hood above the check valve, and then set it vertically down
on the interface of the check valve.
3. Then seal the connection between the exhaust pipe of the CIARRA range hood and the check
valve, and continue to seal with heat-resistant strong point tape or electrical tape.
4. Since there is a valve plate on the check valve to adjust the size of the exhaust port, do not use
screws or drill holes to fix the exhaust pipe when sealing, so as not to block the valve plate of the
check valve, so that the oil fume cannot be excluded.
5. The length of the standard exhaust pipe is 150cm; if you want to lengthen the exhaust pipe,
please seal it with sealing tape when connecting 2 exhaust pipes; and do not flatten the exhaust
pipe of the CIARRA range hood, and control the curvature of the exhaust pipe of the CIARRA
range hood as much as possible Around 90 degrees, and try not to turn too much.CIARRA Appliances